The Cornerstone Curriculum is high-quality training for Christian Leaders who may not need or have the time for training that takes several years. It provides knowledge and skills for Christian leadership in a succinct format. This excellent training covers 3 major parts.
Part I: Redemptive Poverty Work offers a fresh perspective on how to empower those living in the condition of poverty.
Part II: Bible & Theology - Unit 1: Biblical Studies and Unit 2: Theology and Ethics
Part III: Ministry & Mission - Unit 3: Christian Ministry and Unit 4: The Urban Mission
After completing the Cornerstone Curriculum, you will have the tools to:
• Do poverty work that honors God and helps make the world a better place
• Minister the Word of God with accuracy and effectiveness
• Articulate and defend fundamental Christian truth
• Skillfully tend the flock of God, the Church
• Represent Christ as an ambassador of his Kingdom
We believe that the training you receive through the Cornerstone Curriculum will equip you to be a redemptive poverty worker who will glorify God by serving Christ and His Church.